GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RESIDENCE
- ·ARRIVAL - DEPARTURE ARRIVAL – DEPARTURE
Trips are made on the basis of a week or more depending on availability, in principle Saturday to Saturday (7 nights).
For short stay (1 night, weekend, extended weekend, etc ...) the arrival will be agreed by mutual agreement between the landlord and tenant.
For all stays, arrivals are desirable between 12 pm and 16 pm Timetable for conversion subject to availability.
Any late arrivals must be reported to the lessor (see section "Cancellation ")
Upon his arrival, the tenant must appear at the reception to be allowed to enter the site.
A remote control for the pool fence and bracelets will be handed against a deposit check. The tenant must pay the tax. Visitors will have to do the same, they are the responsibility of their host and must leave their vehicles parking at the campground entrance.
For departures, it is requested to release the bungalow for 10 hours maximum.
The leased premises are intended for family housing, for 6 people maximum.
In no event shall the leased premises may not be assigned to a commercial, craft or other. Subletting is prohibited.
Duvets and pillows are provided. Are available, tea towels, towels, shower mats. Sheets, towels and beach towels can be provided under the rental rate.
- CARE - HOUSEHOLD EQUIPMENT
During the stay the tenant is obliged to occupy the property personally and behave in "good father": respect of the premises and equipment, maintenance of the bungalow, all you need is available.
Garbage and waste of any kind must be deposited in containers provided for this purpose on the collection area at the campground entrance. Wastewater should never be dumped outside the sanitation provided for this purpose.
Washer and dryer are available at the campsite. The drying should under no circumstances be made on the plantations of the campsite, it must be provided on portable clothesline that will be installed as discreetly as possible.
He asked the occupants is not to store their bikes against the bungalow with a coating it would be damaged. The various appliances and heaters are in working order and checked on the inventory. Any damage, breakages and extra cleaning will result in deductions from the deposit.
An inventory and an inventory of furniture and objects made available to the tenant will be made at the beginning and end of stay. This will be done in the presence of both parties in duplicate, one to be given to each.
- Except for a subscription, "cleaning fee", a lump sum of 35 € will be deducted from the deposit in case the bungalow is not left clean on departure (Soil and sanitary cleaning, fridge defrosted, washed dishes, microwave , coffee maker, kettle, grill clean)
- By respect for others, no smoking inside the bungalow.
They are tolerated, provided they do not interfere with the neighborhood and does not represent a danger to them.
They must be leashed. No scavenging will be permitted.
In the absence of their masters must not remain in the vehicle, the bungalow, or around, even attached.
Their toilet will walk outside the camp and in the case of "incident " in the precincts thereof, the master is required to collect the droppings.
The tenant is legally responsible for their animals and will be required to submit their immunization and liability at the request of the manager of the campsite.
Tenants will be held financially responsible for damage to their animals.
It is forbidden to sleep with animals on all surfaces and bedding fabrics of the bungalow, a lump sum of 20 € per bed, sofa cushions and will be deducted from the amount of the surety in the presence of animal hair.
- BEHAVIOR IN THE CAMP
The speed limit is 10 km / h inside the camping ban on driving by 23 pm to 7 pm, gates will be closed in this time slot. Only one vehicle is allowed on the site. Its parking should not be distracting and should not be on neighboring sites unoccupied.
Proper attire is required.
It is charged to the tenant and his family take care not to disturb the neighbors.
Setting sound devices will not excessively, closing doors and trunk of a car will discreetly.
The silence must be total of 22 pm to 7 pm
Fences, plantings and trees must be respected. It is forbidden to cut the branches. Any damage to vegetation, fences, playgrounds or camping facilities will be borne by the author.
Washing of vehicles is prohibited in the campsite.
The campsite manager is responsible for order and the good performance of the park. He has the duty to punish serious breaches of regulation and, if necessary, to expel disruptive.
- USE OF COMMON AREAS AND FACILITIES OF CAMPING
The bungalow is equipped with all the comforts of health, it strictly forbids tenants to use the common spaces of the camping toilet, the latter being reserved for campers.
The pool, telephones, internet connection camping are available to all guests.
All guests present on the site may participate in different activities during your stay. Some will however be subject to financial participation.
Playgrounds are available to tenants who must comply with safety regulations posted. No violent or embarrassing can be arranged.
- RULES COSTS OF STAY
- The registration becomes effective after receiving the booking request form completed and signed and a deposit equal to 30% of the principal amount of the lease signing the rental contract and general conditions permit. The balance (principal + rental options) will be paid 15 days before the start date of stay. When booking last minute, the whole stay must be paid when booking.
- Rent includes water consumption and electricity within the limits of normal use.
- A deposit of 300 € will be charged to the tenant to sign the inventory of entry into the demised premises. It is intended to cover any necessary repairs or replacement of equipment due to the tenant and following his departure. It will be returned to the signing of the inventory at end of stay if no damage or breakages are found concealed. Otherwise, the lessor shall return the deposit within two months after deducting the costs of refurbishment of the premises or equipment replacement. The amount of rehabilitation will be determined by agreement between the Landlord and Tenant. In case of disagreement, an estimate of reclamation will be prepared by a professional or other body empowered to choose the lessor and independent of it. The tenant agrees to pay the extra costs if rehabilitation exceeded the amount of the deposit. Their rationale will be provided to the tenant. The security deposit should not be considered a part payment of rent.
- The settlement of the tax (adults and children over 18 years), will take place at the campsite.
All cancellations must be made promptly in writing by registered mail with return receipt.
Because the tenant :
- More than 30 days before date of arrival: the landlord retains the deposit amount,
- Between 15 and 30 days before date of arrival: The tenant will pay 50% of the shortfall,
- Less than 15 days before date of arrival: the tenant must pay all remaining due.
No refund is allowed for late arrival, early departure or absence during the stay.
In case of late arrival, no extension of stay will be granted.
In case of delay of more than 2 days from the date of arrival and unreported by the tenant, the lease will be automatically terminated and the landlord may try to rent housing while retaining the ability to turn against the lessee.
To overcome gender imponderable, it is strongly advised the tenant to take out cancellation insurance. Subscription is possible (online only) on the www.netassura.com (subsidiary of Macif) or any other site at your convenience.
Due to the lessor:
If events beyond the control of the lessor, it may have to cancel the trip. In this case, the holiday will be reimbursed the full amount paid for his stay.
The landlord has taken out liability insurance.
Guests must check if your home insurance policy includes safeguards main resort (liability, fire, theft, water damage, etc.) and your personal protection and diverse cover you for claims where the liability of the lessor is not engaged. Otherwise, the tenant is asked to endorse these safeguards and to be able to provide relevant certificate to the lessor. To avoid litigation, it is advisable not to bring valuables or large sums of cash. Neither the landlord nor the manager of the campsite will not be liable for any loss, theft or injury may occur to tourists or their property during their stay.
A first aid kit first aid is available at reception.
Open fires are strictly prohibited. Do not light a barbecue under trees or near vegetation.
Fire extinguishers are available at the host immediately notify the manager in case of fire.
The making of a reservation for a holiday bungalow, implies full acceptance without reservations of these terms. Any violation may result in the expulsion of its author.
GOOD STAY IN AUVERGNE
Payment by check , transfer or money order , payable to Dolores SAVOIA
Bank transfert (Bank account Identification on request), Paypal / Credit card (On site : belriouvacances.e-monsite.com)
Mail : email@example.com Phone : (+33) 06.75.09.19.62 – 04.73.92.98.27